Backup feature in ACP

WebCMS

How often can we request for a site backup on IC cloud?

Please implement a backup feature inside ACP so we can do it ourselves.

Another feature to backup just the configuration of the site without the member data, posting data (forum topics, articles, blog entries, events) would be nice so that we can export the config setting data and use it to start another forum site quickly.

6 hours ago, WebCMS said:

Another feature to backup just the configuration of the site without the member data, posting data (forum topics, articles, blog entries, events) would be nice so that we can export the config setting data and use it to start another forum site quickly.

What's remaining then?

It's probably easier and faster to just create a small app that sets the necessary settings (that's literally what I'm doing for my dev/testing environments)

• Management

There's a practical issue in that you cannot write a file to a cloud community, but there may also be an issue in getting permission to scan a database and pull data out at scale. This kind of thing is often very intensive.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's a practical issue in that you cannot write a file to a cloud community, but there may also be an issue in getting permission to scan a database and pull data out at scale. This kind of thing is often very intensive.

Ah, ok. I can disable it programmatically for cloud clients.