2S119/1 Something went wrong. Please try again.

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

On which page are you clicking in the admin CP when you get this? Also, are you perhaps using a bookmark to get to this page? If so, please try from the link on your front end, or visit /admin/ manually and see if you are having the same issue.

Also, it would be worth disabling all 3rd party items and testing this

3 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

What does the error say? If you look the System Log page, are there any errors logged in recently pertaining to this?

Nope - logs clean

30 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

lso, are you perhaps using a bookmark to get to this page?

yes.

30 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If so, please try from the link on your front end, or visit /admin/ manually and see if you are having the same issue.

It will be difficult to check it because I didn't write that the error appears once in a while. the link in the interface has been removed because the admin folder has been renamed

1 hour ago, Leogui2k3 said:

yes.

As you're coming in from a bookmark, the link you're attempting to visit may have expired, be old, etc... I would advise going in to the ACP directly and not from your bookmark by going to yourbaseurl.com/admin

36 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Gdy wchodzisz z zakładki, link, który jest odwiedzasz, możesz wygasnąć, być starym itp. Radziłbym wejście bezpośrednio do ACP , a nie ze swoich zakładek, przechodząc na stronę yourbaseurl.com/ Admin

The link is valid in DirectAdmin, I agree, it is also password protected.

I don't know if it has anything to do with hosting, but I have these log errors on the hosting server where my forum is located

2023-12-01 18:47:17.831978 [NOTICE] [3063621] [T5] [127.0.0.1:32402-27#APVH_www.cs-rzeznia.eu:443>128.1.155.75] [MODSEC] mod_security rule [id "77350207"] at [/etc/modsecurity.d/007_i360_4_wordpress.conf:2702] triggered!

Edited by Leogui2k3

3 minutes ago, Leogui2k3 said:

Link jest ważny w DirectAdmin, zgadzam się, jest również chroniony hasłem.

Please ensure that all replies are in English. I'm afraid, that is all we can read here 🙂 .

4 minutes ago, Leogui2k3 said:

I don't know if it has anything to do with hosting, but I have these log errors on the hosting server where my forum is located

The mod security rule there has been tripped, you'll need to contact your hosting provider.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Please ensure that all replies are in English. I'm afraid, that is all we can read here 🙂 .

I'm sorry, it has already been corrected automatically

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:
6 minutes ago, Leogui2k3 said:

The mod security rule there has been tripped, you'll need to contact your hosting provider.

Could this have an impact on this error?

• Solution
10 minutes ago, Leogui2k3 said:

The link is valid in DirectAdmin, I agree, it is also password protected.

I'm not quite sure what you mean is valid. You would need to directly access our software's ACP instead of going through a bookmark for the reasons I mentioned in my reply.

4 minutes ago, Leogui2k3 said:

Could this have an impact on this error?

You should have received a 403 from your hosting but if anything, it is worth testing to ensure that any requests are not interrupted. 

On 12/1/2023 at 7:28 PM, Jim M said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean is valid. You would need to directly access our software's ACP instead of going through a bookmark for the reasons I mentioned in my reply.

and this is probably the solution because since I've been using what you're talking about, I haven't seen any error so far. I hope it doesn't appear again