[4.7.13] Editing a blog settings with IN_DEV enabled throws an editorLocations exception

Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enable IN_DEV.
  2. Go to a blog that the account can manage.
  3. Click on Manage Blog > Edit Blog to load the ajax setting popup.
  4. Click Save.
  5. This exception is thrown by the core extension EditorLocations/Blogs:
    RuntimeException thrown with message "Unknown canBeModerated: blogs-blog-3"

Stacktrace:
    #9 RuntimeException in /applications/blog/extensions/core/EditorLocations/Blogs.php:83
    #8 IPS\blog\extensions\core\EditorLocations\_Blogs:canBeModerated in /system/Helpers/Form/Editor.php:721
    #7 IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor:getUploader in /system/Helpers/Form/Editor.php:185
    #6 IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor:__construct in /applications/blog/sources/Blog/Blog.php:417
    #5 IPS\blog\_Blog:form in /applications/blog/modules/front/blogs/view.php:241
    #4 IPS\blog\modules\front\blogs\_view:editBlog in /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php:107
    #3 IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller:execute in /applications/blog/modules/front/blogs/view.php:54
    #2 IPS\blog\modules\front\blogs\_view:execute in /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:153
    #1 IPS\_Dispatcher:run in /init.php:936
    #0 IPS\Dispatcher\toolbox_hook_dispatcherStandard:run in /index.php:13

The code is "blogs-blog-3" because I was editing the blog with ID 3.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

• 2 months later...