Error after to try to upgrade to 4.7.13 version

13 minutes ago, Felipe Cardoso said:

I'd been tried to upgrade to 4.7.13 version, but any problem has ocurred.

I can't to open site suite or AdminCP.

How can I fix it?

Suite site:

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

AdminCP

AdminCP

Did you actually run the upgrader after you overwrote the forum files? Also it looks like the files might have not been overwriten properly imo.

What is your php version btw and from what version did you upgrade from?

Edited by Miss_B

2 hours ago, Miss_B said:

Did you actually run the upgrader after you overwrote the forum files? Also it looks like the files might have not been overwriten properly imo.

What is your php version btw and from what version did you upgrade from?

No. This error started to happen during the process of upgrading.

1 hour ago, teraßyte said:

Based on the error in your second screenshot, you have the wrong PHP version. The latest 4.7.13 version required PHP 8.0+.

I'm using PHP 8.0, but the server are not recognizing the version. I'd been moved to another server and I can't to restart the upgrade. Can I force to manual upgrade?

2 hours ago, Adlago said:

Try

https://britneyspears.com.br/forum/admin

This requires a username/password.
And it will probably let you into the ACP

The second image is a screenshoot from AdminCP. I have username and password, but I can't to acess it.

AdminCP

15 minutes ago, Felipe Cardoso said:

I'm using PHP 8.0, but the server are not recognizing the version. I'd been moved to another server and I can't to restart the upgrade. Can I force to manual upgrade?

There must be a configuration issue with the server if it's not using PHP 8.0 properly for your site. You should contact your hosting about it. There is no way to force the upgrade to start until that is fixed.

11 hours ago, Felipe Cardoso said:

As mentioned above, the php issue issue has to be sorted out first. 

12 hours ago, Felipe Cardoso said:

The second image is a screenshoot from AdminCP. I have username and password, but I can't to acess it.

That is because to the aforementioned issue with php. If I were you, I would contact your host a.s.a.p.