Problems with messages when migrating

Go to solution Solved by JoNaDo18,

Hi guys. I have moved to a new server and over the days this has happened, that you cannot write messages either in posts or in private messages.

Could contain: Page, Text, Person, File, Face, Head

Import the SQL from plesk and then change the password in the config. Anyone else has happened?

Thank you very much for your help.

All the best.

Based on the error, it's a problem related to the ipspage plugin for CKEditor. 🤔

Try re-uploading the ZIP file from your client area to the server, and clear again the cache in ACP.

If that still doesn't work maybe you could try resetting the editor's toolbar in ACP:

EDIT

One more thing, have you tried if the issue happens also with the default IPS theme?

• Solution
56 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Based on the error, it's a problem related to the ipspage plugin for CKEditor. 🤔

Try re-uploading the ZIP file from your client area to the server, and clear again the cache in ACP.

If that still doesn't work maybe you could try resetting the editor's toolbar in ACP:

EDIT

One more thing, have you tried if the issue happens also with the default IPS theme?

30 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

If I was you, as you have moved server, then I would be checking the storage paths are correct in the ACP. It's somewhere in there, can't remember the location.

Thank you very much for your help. I managed to fix it by restoring a previous backup. I don't know what must have happened. Still, thank you very much. A hug.