Hive - showing all content and permissions don't stay saved

Dll

Hi, we signed up to hive to test it earlier but it appears it defaults to importing all content (even content guests can't see etc) and in the ACP, if you select which forums etc you would like it to import, those settings don't stay saved. (Eg - save them, come out of the page and go back in, and it's back to defaulting to all content). 

Edited by Dll

On 9/8/2023 at 8:39 PM, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, I am not having an issue with this. When I select a forum in Community Hive's settings in your ACP and then save and then go to another page and back, I am seeing the selection still present.

Thanks Jim, I can see the settings you changed have stuck in there since Friday, which is weird. I wanted to test changing everything back to 'all', but it's throwing this error for me currently:

TypeError: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given (0)
#0 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/extensions/core/CommunityEnhancements/Hive.php(218): array_keys('1,184')
#1 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/enhancements.php(93): IPS\core\extensions\core\CommunityEnhancements\_Hive->edit()
#2 /var/www/html/107712/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_enhancements->edit()
#3 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/enhancements.php(44): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/107712/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_enhancements->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/107712/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}