"problems with your database which need to be fixed before you can start the upgrade" Issue

Database Check

Hello, I am trying to "Upgrade Invision Powerboard". I just paid for it. When I try to go through the steps I get "Database Check - There are some problems with your database which need to be fixed before you can start the upgrade". When I click on the button 'Fix This' I get the following:

Find a solution

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
UPDATE `core_edit_history` SET `comment_id`=0 WHERE `comment_id` IS NULL;
UPDATE `core_edit_history` SET `member`=0 WHERE `member` IS NULL;
UPDATE `core_edit_history` SET `time`=0 WHERE `time` IS NULL;
ALTER TABLE `core_edit_history` DROP INDEX `edit_log`, CHANGE COLUMN `comment_id` `comment_id` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The comment ID', ADD KEY `edit_log` (`class`(161),`comment_id`,`time`), DROP INDEX `member`, CHANGE COLUMN `member` `member` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The ID number of the member making the edit', ADD KEY `member` (`member`), DROP INDEX `time`, CHANGE COLUMN `time` `time` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Unix timestamp of the date the edit was made', ADD KEY `time` (`time`);
UPDATE `core_post_before_registering` SET `language`=0 WHERE `language` IS NULL;
ALTER TABLE `core_post_before_registering` CHANGE COLUMN `language` `language` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'ID number of the language that the guest had selected';
UPDATE `core_output_cache` SET `cache_expire`=0 WHERE `cache_expire` IS NULL;
ALTER TABLE `core_output_cache` DROP INDEX `cache_expire`, CHANGE COLUMN `cache_expire` `cache_expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Unix timestamp of when the cache expires', ADD KEY `cache_expire` (`cache_expire`);

A small window loads with the information above and 2 buttons, when I click on the button "Check Again" the page just refreshes. When I click on the other button "Fix Automatically", something loads for 2 seconds and the options just close back to the original "Fix This" button. I tried to copy the script and in PHPMyAdmin under Structure I 'Checked All' the tables and under SQL I pasted the script and ran it but nothing has changed. I get the following:

dot.gif 0 rows affected. (Query took 0.0004 seconds.)
UPDATE `core_edit_history` SET `comment_id`=0 WHERE `comment_id` IS NULL;
  [ Edit inline ] [ Edit ] [ Create PHP code ]
dot.gif 0 rows affected. (Query took 0.0002 seconds.)
UPDATE `core_edit_history` SET `member`=0 WHERE `member` IS NULL;
dot.gif 0 rows affected. (Query took 0.0001 seconds.)
UPDATE `core_edit_history` SET `time`=0 WHERE `time` IS NULL;
dot.gif MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0058 seconds.)
ALTER TABLE `core_edit_history` DROP INDEX `edit_log`, CHANGE COLUMN `comment_id` `comment_id` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The comment ID', ADD KEY `edit_log` (`class`(161),`comment_id`,`time`), DROP INDEX `member`, CHANGE COLUMN `member` `member` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The ID number of the member making the edit', ADD KEY `member` (`member`), DROP INDEX `time`, CHANGE COLUMN `time` `time` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Unix timestamp of the date the edit was made', ADD KEY `time` (`time`);
dot.gif 0 rows affected. (Query took 0.0003 seconds.)
UPDATE `core_post_before_registering` SET `language`=0 WHERE `language` IS NULL;
dot.gif MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0061 seconds.)
ALTER TABLE `core_post_before_registering` CHANGE COLUMN `language` `language` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'ID number of the language that the guest had selected';
dot.gif 0 rows affected. (Query took 0.0003 seconds.)
UPDATE `core_output_cache` SET `cache_expire`=0 WHERE `cache_expire` IS NULL;
dot.gif MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0051 seconds.)
ALTER TABLE `core_output_cache` DROP INDEX `cache_expire`, CHANGE COLUMN `cache_expire` `cache_expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Unix timestamp of when the cache expires', ADD KEY `cache_expire` (`cache_expire`);

Am I doing something wrong? I could appreciate some help, thank you in advance. 

-----

Milton

33 minutes ago, Milton Sojo said:

I tried to copy the script and in PHPMyAdmin under Structure I 'Checked All' the tables and under SQL I pasted the script and ran it but nothing has changed.

From what version are you trying to upgrade?

No checking tables is necessary to run sql queries. All you need to do is select the correct database and click the SQL tab where you can run the queries. 

Looking at the code that you posted above, it looks like the queries are correct but the tables don't have the mentioned columns in them.

Can you go to the Structure tab of one of those tables mentioned in the query, make a screenshot and post it here?