Hidden topics not appearing in Activity Stream

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce this. Both marking it hidden during the creation process and after the topic has been created both are appearing in the Activity Stream. I would advise looking at your activity stream settings (if it isn't the "All Activity") or ensure you're logged in as someone who can view hidden posts.

If all the above looks correct, checking your third party applications/plugins and themes as well is advised.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce this. Both marking it hidden during the creation process and after the topic has been created both are appearing in the Activity Stream. I would advise looking at your activity stream settings (if it isn't the "All Activity") or ensure you're logged in as someone who can view hidden posts.

If all the above looks correct, checking your third party applications/plugins and themes as well is advised.

Appears to show in Expanded view but not Condensed for me, can you try in Condensed?

I also tried with the default theme and all applications and plugins disabled, but see the same behavior.

Strange it did show in Expanded for a few refreshes and is gone again.  I'll keep investigating.

OK so I observe the following with all custom applications and plugins disabled and using the default theme:

All Activity Expanded view shows the hidden topic
All Activity Condensed view does NOT show the hidden topic
Custom Stream Expanded view does NOT show the hidden topic
Custom Stream Condensed view does NOT show the hidden topic

I would say next steps are for you to verify you can see it in All Activity Expanded and Condensed?

FWIW, this is an admin account I am testing with and I can see the hidden topic in the forum itself and access it.

Edited by Clover13

Thanks for the detailed further info!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

• 2 months later...