Get an error every evening 23:30

Hello

We get an error every (I think) evening at 23:30 and it lasts for 20-30 minutes. Swedish timezone.
After that everything is OK until the next evening at the same time.

The errormessage is:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT * FROM `...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception)) #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php on line 211

//Richard

Thank you for the suggestion 
However, I asked my ISP and they say that the backup is made every night between 01 and 03.
But I have to check though if there is a script in my installation that makes a backupjob ...

Richard

I guess, without being able to see the issue in action, is that the database is inaccessible at times during that period. Have you  managed to get online at that time yourself to see if this may be the case?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late answer...
 I get this answer in the browser:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/init.php(1038): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT * FROM `...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception)) #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/euphonia-audioforum.se/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php on line 211

I can acces the database in the meantime of the interruption, the db however is slower tha usual.

Every night during the interruption I get a ton of these messeges (template error) in the system logs:

SELECT * FROM `ibf_faq_collections` AS `faq_collections`  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_permission_index` AS `core_permission_index` ON core_permission_index.app='faq' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='collection' AND core_permission_index.perm_type_id=faq_collections.collection_id WHERE (( FIND_IN_SET(2,core_permission_index.perm_view) ) OR core_permission_index.perm_view='*' ) ORDER BY sequence
Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

Could contain: Page, Text, Menu

It suddenly stops 2023-09-11 00:02 and back again 2023-09-11 23:22 for about 20 minutes.

Have you checked for any other optimization of your MySQL database during this period or any other tasks? I'm afraid, this is a MySQL issue that prepared statements need to be prepared again. Also worth mentioned that faq_collections is not a stock database so may wish to see if anything is going on there with the author.