1S160/2 seo friendly url's not working attachments cannot be downloaded

I have this 1S160/2, many pages with and without attachments are showing this error. Attachments from the forum and in PM messages cannot be downloaded or are not sent with the messages (PM). Tried all kinds of things disabling etc etc new htaccess furls on off etc but nothing helps.

I have seen that the error logs like the one we talk about here are very very huge on my board...

So i need assistance.

Please provide us an example URL of a topic which is having issues along with please provide us access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please provide us an example URL of a topic which is having issues along with please provide us access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

Hi Jim, i have set your account active again you should be able to login now.

1 minute ago, Jheroen said:

Hi Jim, i have set your account active again you should be able to login now.

Sorry looks like you may have missed the example URL. Please also supply an example URL.

9 minutes ago, Jim M said:

https://www.kiaclub.nl/topic/28635-nederlandse-handleiding-kia-sportage-hev-en-phev/

3 minutes ago, Jheroen said:

what attachment? there are a few in that thread... uploaded from the forumboard...

check the attachments in the admin area they are existing there

The first attachment in the topic. That would not mean that is the original area which it was uploaded or the correct attachment URL. 

Looking on your file system, the extension of the file seems to have been corrupted. Please try disabling all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme then upload the sample.pdf again to see if that resolves the issue. If it does not, please let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay please also check the great amount of page not found errors for pages and not only for attachments, i hope we can solve this.

The issue began a few months ago when people couldn't sent attachments in P, they could upload but the receiver did not receive any file