How to open a support ticket ?

Go to solution Solved by iProxy,

How to open a support ticket ?

When I want to rebuild the index of the website I have this message :

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage, Page

If I click on support I am redirected to a page that does not allow me to open a private support ticket.

Edited by iProxy

I do not have the functionality to create a support ticket by email I have already tried

Could contain: Text, Page

I need a technician to connect to the website to solve the problem (this is not the first time this has happened but it requires me to fix I don't know what).

Edited by iProxy

As mentioned previously, all technical support would initiate on the community here (as you have done). My colleague gave you a solution to resolve your issue, which would be upgrading to the latest release. If you're having further issues, you would need to elaborate at this time.

Please note that we still have secure access to your access details in the Client Area so we can gain access if need be.

8 minutes ago, iProxy said:

The error message blocks us from migrating data to the new server

I'm afraid, you would need to work with your hosting provider to get a capable server that can run the latest release of the software as the resolution to your issue in this topic would be to upgrade.

We performed a migration that resulted in the corruption of all our data. The host created a virtualization to allow you to correct the SQL bug before we make another attempt. How to make the functionality: "rebuild existing content" finalize the procedure?

Before any update, I make a duplicate of the virtualization on which I experiment the update before putting it online, but during this procedure we had a blank page bug in PHP 8. This required reverting to the earlier PHP 7.4 version which still works. On this forum we discovered not to be an isolated case.

(I don't want to go through hell again with URLs that generate an HTTP error like it has in the past, for you to tell us it's the Host's fault and everyone blames each other claiming from us zero recommended the website).

A developer has noticed that if the database is too large, he does some maintenance before updating. So I take precautions but the procedure does not stop and I cannot go to the next step.

Edited by iProxy

7 minutes ago, iProxy said:

A developer has noticed that if the database is too large, he does some maintenance before updating. So I take precautions but the procedure does not stop and I cannot go to the next step.

Could you please rephrase what you mean here? If a third party developer is running maintenance before updating, you would need to work with them to resolve it. That would be outside our scope of support. However, I am unsure if this is what you mean here as it feels like there may be a language barrier. 

It's nightmarish. The developer did not modify the invasion product. He was mandated by the parties to identify who is responsible for the problem: site became non-functional after an update. Since this case, specifications have been created to avoid the risk of a total breakdown.

I cannot perform the update since I have error messages in the invision Admin interface which prevents me from finalizing standard maintenance operations.

Could contain: Page, Text

I modified in PHP 8, it seems that the procedure for cleaning the caches of the website, even if it is not finished, has corrected the phenomenon of the white page.

Edited by iProxy

I modified in PHP 8, it seems that the procedure for cleaning the caches of the website, even if it is not finished, has corrected the phenomenon of the white page.

I will try to update.

Edited by iProxy