Error with forum

Hi!

I am getting this error when trying to launch the forum:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /home/killersi/public_html/community/init.php(1040): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Attempt ...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php on line 206

I am running PHP8.0

Thanks!

Hi,

I've added recovery mode and it still throws this error on the root of the forum:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /home/killersi/public_html/community/init.php(1040): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Attempt ...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php on line 206

Is there any particular URL I have to access?

Stef

7 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Look at the fatal error - the mySQL database can't be accessed using the credentials that are in the conf_global.php file

I did and now show this, but the forum is still throwing this error on root:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /home/killersi/public_html/community/init.php(1040): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Attempt ...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/killersi/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php on line 206

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

What is interesting is that it is taking forever to load (30 seconds) when hitting the ips4.php page ..?

Hi,

To enable recovery mode, I opened up constants.php:

<?php
// PHP code goes here
define('RECOVERY_MODE',True);

define ( 'BULK_MAILS_PER_CYCLE', 25 );

?>

Then loaded the community root, and still get this error:

Just now, StefanMischok said:

define ( 'BULK_MAILS_PER_CYCLE', 25 );

This was already in there.

Could it be this was hacked?

Will the big red notification at the top of the page disappear once the maintenance tasks are complete?

No - click the X in the notification to close it.

In other words, how does one know when that this is working?

2 ways...the message doesn't reappear, or you go to your Tasks listing (type tasks in the search bar) and check that tasks have been running since you put the cron in place.