how to make autocompressing Jpeg's,seeing Bmp and not seeing the link for users until they register?

andreyali

I have 2 questions about setting up the forum:

1) Is it possible to automatically compress a Jpeg picture to 5 MB if the user wants to upload a picture larger than 5 MB? And is it possible to show a preview of BMP and PSD files?

2) On the forum, I post interisting links with files located on Google Drive, is it possible to make it so that until the user registers on the forum, he does not see these links?

Edited by andreyali

On 4/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, andreyali said:

1) Is it possible to automatically compress a Jpeg picture to 5 MB if the user wants to upload a picture larger than 5 MB? And is it possible to show a preview of BMP and PSD files?

This can be done by dimensions (system>Settings>Posting) only. There is no way to do so by specific file size. There is no way in which to preview the 2 file types at present.

2) On the forum, I post interisting links with files located on Google Drive, is it possible to make it so that until the user registers on the forum, he does not see these links?

This is not something that would be possible without modification

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This can be done by dimensions (system>Settings>Posting) only. There is no way to do so by specific file size. There is no way in which to preview the 2 file types at present.

This is not something that would be possible without modification

it's sad, I thought before this community would be more modern. 

and one more quastio: is it possible to make the arrow that takes you back to the top of the page? it is very useful if you have many topics...

51 minutes ago, andreyali said:

is it possible to make the arrow that takes you back to the top of the page? it is very useful if you have many topics...