Firefox issue?

I have a member who sent me the following message. Any idea where this might come from?

There's a script on the community that conflicts with Firefox 111.0.1 64-bit version and makes the website freeze for me after logging in.  Logging out and loggin back in multiple times sometimes works for me but sometimes not. In case you are interested, the error console reports:

"This page uses the non standard property “zoom”.  Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”."

Thanks all...

Unfortunately, this is not something which I could reproduce myself with that version of Firefox. I would advise having the user disable any extensions/plugins they have installed on the browser and trying again. 

Is this something you or someone else is also able to reproduce?

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, this is not something which I could reproduce myself with that version of Firefox. I would advise having the user disable any extensions/plugins they have installed on the browser and trying again. 

Is this something you or someone else is also able to reproduce?

Hi Jim. It's one of my members. I was not able to reproduce it either. I'll reach back out to him about disabling extensions.