Attachments in Pm not sending/receiving

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, getting this error: 2S328/2

We couldn't find the item you wanted to view

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?i…

I tried it also, the attachment is stored on the board ( i can choose existing media) but not sent with the message

It is happening when you want to sent the attachment to someone, you can attach (select) it but when you sent it the attachment doesn't arrive with the message

when after the first message i create a new message and select 'other media' i can see that my attachment i wanted to sent with the initial message has been uploaded to the website

On 4/1/2023 at 6:25 PM, Jim M said:

Please let us know if the test was a failure or success and we can assist in troubleshooting further.

Eh, i sent a message to your temp admin account on my board, so you would check that account?

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would log in as that account and test the issues you were having there. We would not test these items with 3rd party disabled on your behalf

i didn't record the password as i suspected you to check in the board an check logs and of you se the attachment?

39 minutes ago, Jheroen said:

i didn't record the password as i suspected you to check in the board an check logs and of you se the attachment?

As an administrator, you would not need the password. You can use the login in as functionality in ACP -> Members -> Members -> click the user's profile -> Account Actions -> Sign in as