Importing Members via Active Directory

Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

• Solution

Importing uses an upload of a CSV file to populate the member list, so if you can create the source file then go for it - but it wouldn't be associated with AD.

However, you could always look at implementing the LDAP login method and allow your users to register using their AD credentials. If it's Azure AD, or your on-premise AD is sync'ed to Azure AD, then you could use the Microsoft login method instead.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

Edited by Nathan Explosion

3 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Importing uses an upload of a CSV file to populate the member list, so if you can create the source file then go for it - but it wouldn't be associated with AD.

However, you could always look at implementing the LDAP login method and allow your users to register using their AD credentials. If it's Azure AD, or your on-premise AD is sync'ed to Azure AD, then you could use the Microsoft login method instead.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

I tried adding LDAP login but wasn't able to get it working, however I have successfully added Microsoft Login which is fine, I just wanted to import all the users initially. But I done it via exporting on the current site and import on the new site.

Thanks for the suggestion.