Member movement not performed

Hello,

I wanted to move members that weren't active on our forum for a while to another primary group instead of their original one. I set this filtering

Could contain: Page, Text

and got a list of nearly 600 members, have chosen "Move members Found", could specify the new target primary target group, got a last warning "This will move 587 memebers", and started the job. System responds with "Members queing", so it was looking well at the first glance. But when I checked the content of the new primary group those members weren't moved, they still have their old primary group.

Can anyone tell me what went wrong here?

Best regards
Juergen

Task seems to be completed:Could contain: Page, Text

But if I look at the number of members with the new primary group "usr2JahrInaktiv" I find only three pages:

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

But according to my first post the number should be bigger, around 600 members, listed  on more than these 3 pages. so it seems that the task was not running.

Yes, the results are the same. It's looking like the task isn't performed. I tried it again, identified 587 members, started the process, got the response "members are queing", but did not find any backgrpound process by switching immediately to the dashboard.

I have no idea how long it will take to make that move of 587 members, but after having waited for 20 minutes i still can't recognize any movements.

Can a potential error come from a wrong format in date selection? As you may see system tells me to use the German format (dd.mm.yyyy):

Could contain: Page, Text

Is this input correctly transferred to American dates (mm.dd.yyyy)? By the way, I could not find any settings in ACP to change it.