4.7.4 Upgrade Issue

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Site URL: https://sagaswildwest.com

Since updating to 4.7.4, I am getting constant 500 errors. I tried disabling all 3rd party apps and plug-ins. It let me in for a moment. I re-enabled them one by one and it did fine for one refresh of screen. Now I cannot get to the site at all.

I checked on my theme's site and they started no template updates needed. I checked Marketplace and none of the apps show any updates. I cannot even get back to the site to copy the system error logs and share here.

Should I put in an email Support ticket?

Sorry, not sure which tag to use.

Thanks!

Sadly, even with all mods turned off and switching over to the IPS default theme (hint, y'all need a legit dark version of your theme), the site is still dead in the water. Since I have no clue what the error report is saying (I am a code idiot), I have reached out to some of the mod devs and hope they can help. I have all mods and plug-ins disabled for the moment.

Did not mark as resolved intentionally. I am just now online and looking at answers to the questions I sent to the theme developer and one of the mod developers. I have one more thing to try, but not sure it'll help because it's not a mod, it's 2 custom pages that support our affiliate links. I am going to try to find all the bits to that, copy it, save it, and remove those blocks and pages.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, then we're dead in the water until the mod developer and theme developer (who said no theme updates were mandatory, I reinstalled fresh copies anyway).