Database issue of missing field in nexus_customer table, need advice

PatrickRQ

Hello,

Recently I was cleaning up my custom customer fields and ended up with following issue under > System Info > Database:

Could contain: Text

However, I do not have a custom field of ID 1, just 11, 15 and 16. Why system expects column to be added for field _1? can you point me where the info may be stored?

My custom fields table looks as follows:

Could contain: Number, Text, Symbol, Word, Plot

and structure of nexus_customers

Could contain: Text, Menu, Number, Symbol, Word, Plot

Edited by PatrickRQ

2 hours ago, PatrickRQ said:

I deleted few unused fields and duplicated one of them - not sure if you recall, I reported an issue around the case.

While I look at this, can I confirm the deletion was done via the software and not directly to the database?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

The problem is that the custom field (with ID 1) is included in the nexus_customer table schema in \applications\nexus\data\schema.json. Once you delete the custom field the database checker marks it as a missing column.

The code should be changed to add the field inside the installOther function in the Application.php file instead.

Edited by teraßyte