Events / Calendar not working after upgrade to 4.7.3. Error code 1S160/2

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Seems to be a friendly URL problem.

I de-activated friendly URLs and then it worked, I could view Events, create events, look at previously posted events etc.

However, I really want friendly URLs and when I activate them again, the error above re-appears. Have tried to rebuild site-map and also clear system cache but that does not fix this issue.

Any solution or work-around?

Thanks @Marc Stridgen, no nothing customized about URLs.

The Rewrite URLs setting in the IPB Dashboard works for all other links (in the forums, articles, blogs etc), but not for Events. If I toggle this function to *On*, I get this message saying "The page you requested does not exist" and the Error code 1S160/2

Is there somehting in the IPB software that causes this or is there a problem at my (or the host) end?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Thanks, will update this asap, am in a conference right now but will update later tonight.

Thanks @Marc Stridgen, no nothing customized about URLs.

The Rewrite URLs setting in the IPB Dashboard works for all other links (in the forums, articles, blogs etc), but not for Events. If I toggle this function to *On*, I get this message saying "The page you requested does not exist" and the Error code 1S160/2

Is there somehting in the IPB software that causes this or is there a problem at my (or the host) end?