Stubborn IPB Files on my Backup Jobs

I have a sync job that backs up my website, every time it runs, there are always 1-2 files that will not come down....which makes my backup job have a warning rather than a good icon.

What are these doing? Why is it just these two files out of 10's of thousands of files? I get that I can probably ignore, but I want to resolve!

Could contain: Text, Home Decor, Page

On 10/14/2022 at 9:33 PM, Randy Calvert said:

Check the ownership of the files.  If it has a different owner or group, that could be part of the problem.  

In reality...  the datastore contents can be dynamically generated.  So technically you could even just delete it and IPB would just create it again.  

What do I do if I cant even find those files!

Is it possible that at the start of the FTP sync job, it is doing a list of all files to download, and by the time it gets to those two files, they are already gone or replaced?

13 minutes ago, Phillyman said:

What do I do if I cant even find those files!

Is it possible that at the start of the FTP sync job, it is doing a list of all files to download, and by the time it gets to those two files, they are already gone or replaced?

That's very possible.  Those files are used as part of a local cache.  Personally if possible, I would just set your backup job to exclude the entire directory.  IPB will generate those files as needed if they don't exist.