Friendly URLs issues

Mirea Antonio

Clicking around a few topics on your community, I am not seeing any issues. If you're still seeing this, please revert any custom FURLs and if you're still having issues, please provide us access to your community:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 10/12/2022 at 11:19 PM, Jim M said:

Clicking around a few topics on your community, I am not seeing any issues. If you're still seeing this, please revert any custom FURLs and if you're still having issues, please provide us access to your community:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

Updated the access details. Problem still persisting, topic names are not showing up in URL at all still.

32 minutes ago, Mirea Antonio said:

Updated the access details. Problem still persisting, topic names are not showing up in URL at all still.

Unfortunately, the access details providers are invalid. Please verify and update the access details on file.

I'm not seeing this issue either, however in your original screenshot, the URL shown there does not match your registered URL. You don't appear to have a Test URL registered, either, at least not under this account/email address.

We can provide support only to your registered live URL.

Can you please clarify?

EDIT: I just replied to another topic of yours with some additional info. The license holder for that URL would need to add you as an Alternate Contact, or post here themselves, in order for us to assist with this issue.

Edited by Mark H

On 10/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, Mark H said:

I'm not seeing this issue either, however in your original screenshot, the URL shown there does not match your registered URL. You don't appear to have a Test URL registered, either, at least not under this account/email address.

Can you please clarify?

EDIT: I just replied to another topic of yours with some additional info. The license holder for that URL would need to add you as an Alternate Contact, or post here themselves, in order for us to assist with this issue.

Contacting the owner right now to add me as an alternate contact. Will confirm once done.

On 10/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, Mark H said:

Can you please clarify?

Fixed!