Notify member who reported a post when comments added to report

David N.

1 hour ago, Jamynee said:

Thanks @Miss_B, I appreciate the answer. The description of the app doesn't sound like it's doing what I'm requesting, which is that when a moderator either comments on a report or takes an action on that report, the user gets a notification. Not a private message, but a notification. 

Sorry about that. You can post at that app 's support topic about your request and see if Adriano can add the notification option as well besides the pms.

On 10/9/2022 at 10:13 PM, Miss_B said:

You can post at that app 's support topic about your request and see if Adriano can add the notification option as well besides the pms.

Thank you however I feel like this shouldn't be a 3rd party app but part of the core functionality of the forums app, so I would rather leave this here as a feature suggestion for a future update of the Invision Community software. 

Edited by Jamynee

On 10/12/2022 at 12:53 AM, Jamynee said:

Thank you however I feel like this shouldn't be a 3rd party app but part of the core functionality of the forums app, so I would rather leave this here as a feature suggestion for a future update of the Invision Community software. 

I do too, it would be nice to let the reporting member know that they are appreciated and informed the report is satisfied. I know it's not a huge deal, but at this point I have to send the reporting member a private message thanking them for the report, and what action was taken, it would be nice if this process was automated.