Slow loading on phone

Go to solution Solved by Alex Duffy,

Our cloud hosted site is becoming slower and slower to load on my phone, iPhone 13pro, ios 16? Today it is taking several minutes? Desktop is fine. I have been noticing this over the last week or so. This is really going to frustrate our clients. Can I do anything to help this?

Now I'm trying to login to this forum on my phone before i go out and its just hanging, so its not my site, it's Invision too!

Edited by Alex Duffy

I’ll test it on other phones this evening, I appreciate what you are saying, I am not sure what the effect of the media css classes would have. I’ll also test other sites on the phone and do some analytics on that. I’ll also try deleting cache although it’s the same on several browsers. 

15 minutes ago, Alex Duffy said:

I’ll test it on other phones this evening, I appreciate what you are saying, I am not sure what the effect of the media css classes would have. I’ll also test other sites on the phone and do some analytics on that. I’ll also try deleting cache although it’s the same on several browsers. 

CSS would be loaded for all screen sizes and then the browser very quickly will decipher the media queries. It will have a negligible impact.