Solar Hijri calendar

ArashDev

Hello Invision team,

I have a suggestion that I hope you will implement in the next updates, although there are many users who have been waiting for this feature for years!

As everyone knows The Solar Hijri calendar (more...) is one of the oldest calendars in the world, as well as the most accurate solar calendar in use today.

According to the needs of users who use the solar calendar, please include this item in future updates

Regards

1 hour ago, Feneroin said:

Hijri calendar isn't solar, but lunar...

@Feneroin We generally have three types of calendars:

1. solar calendar: In other words, it is also called Jalali calendar. Used in Iran, Afghanistan and so on...
  2. lunar calendar: In most Arab countries, the lunar calendar is common.
  3. Gregorian calendar: Used worldwide

My only request from the Invision team is to include these features in the next updates due to the popularity of this forum builder.

1 hour ago, SeNioR- said:

I don't even know what it is.

I can only say that your general information about other countries is very little!

In Asian countries, in addition to the Gregorian calendar, other calendars are also used, similar to the solar calendar.

It won't be of any use to anyone (except you)

Why do you think so? In this forum, there are customers who do not use the Gregorian calendar And they want to have their own local calendar.

That's the truth.

This is not the truth. You are talking about something you have no knowledge about

Find a developer who will make such a plugin for you.

Sure. But I wanted it to be added by default!

I can only say that your general information about other countries is very little!

would be surprised 😉

Sure. But I wanted it to be added by default!

you may want, but it will still be up to the developers. There is no chance that it will be implemented.

There were many interesting proposals here, and yet no one thought about them.

Edited by SeNioR-

you may want, but it will still be up to the developers. There is no chance that it will be implemented.

I agree with you on this!! It is just a request or suggestion. If the contributors to this thread increase, the chances of adding such a feature are high

1 hour ago, opentype said:

There are soooo many calendars

Yes that's right But nothing is impossible in programming!

If you look at the list, you will see that the type of most of them is solar!

1 hour ago, opentype said:

Why add one and not another?

This is what I want the answer to!!!!!!!