4.7.2.1 Application - IPS Error

AlexJ

I did conversion from phpBB to IPS 3.x beta years ago. So what it's complaining about? How can I get rid of this errors? 

An app contains a hook that extends \IPS\convert\Software but it's associated file /home/xxx/public_html/applications/convert/sources/Software/Software.php could not be found.

Could contain: Menu, Text, Page

On 9/16/2022 at 3:10 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We are logging quite verbosely at present, so it will log errors when it cant find an application you dont have installed. This will be toned down on the next upcoming release of the platform

Hi Marc, 

Q: How can I figure out which App is looking for that? 

" An app contains a hook that extends \IPS\convert\Software "  Which app scanner is talking about? IPS standard app's itself or something else? Can you please confirm.

Likely you are missing the convert application, as mentioned in the latter half "but it's associated file /home/xxx/public_html/applications/convert/sources/Software/Software.php could not be found."

As you're on 3.x, you do not likely require the convert application so can safely ignore this.

There might be more detailed information in ACP -> Support if there is a valid app accessing it and not the core.