Promote Button - Something Gone Wrong Error

I thought that the last patch fixed this error and in fact it's not ;( 

Version 4.7.1 that I'm running with PHP version 8.1 and everyhting looking good other then the Promote Button giving me an error 😞 

TypeError: DateTime::setTime(): Argument #1 ($hour) must be of type int, string given (0)
#0 /SNIP/public_html/applications/core/sources/Promote/Promote.php(1199): DateTime->setTime('06.oo', NULL)
#1 /SNIP/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/promote/promote.php(473): IPS\core\_Promote::getNextAutoSchedule()
#2 /SNIP/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\promote\_promote->manage()
#3 /SNIP/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /SNIP/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

8 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Im not able to replicate this on the latest beta release, so it does seem it has been resolved in the next upcoming version

Was working before the PHP 8.1 update, since php8.1 it's been pooped 😛 Well, just the promote button. At least it's not used by the members anyway. But informed that there was a mini patch to 4.7.1 that resloved it 

from this topiv I read from anyway

Well, if the next release resolved it then Wait till then 😉 Hopefully not going to be that far away 

4 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

Did you try to promote this? The time seems to be 06:oo with two letters instead of numbers at the end ( 06: Oscar Oscar and not 06:00 ! 

Just seen that I had 6.oo and not 6.00 Seems that I always had that and always worked lol

But now when clicking it goes to a 500 error page "page can't be loaded"