AWS Access Key ID Does not exist in our records

Hi There!,

My current self-hosted package was using the AWS file storage settings from my previous cloud-hosted package and today I come on to see this error 

InvalidAccessKeyId: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.
IPS\File\Exception: CANNOT_WRITE (3)
#0 /home/########/public_html/system/File/File.php(351): IPS\File\_Amazon->save()
#1 /home/########/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(5374): IPS\_File::create('core_Theme', '97c0a48072ce601...', ' .ipsWidget.ips...', 'css_built_34', false, NULL, false)
#2 /home/########/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2563): IPS\_Theme::writeCss(Array)
#3 /home/########/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(641): IPS\_Theme->compileCss('cms', 'front', 'pages', 'page.css')
#4 /home/########/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2320): IPS\_Theme->css('pages/page.css', 'cms', 'front')
#5 /home/########/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(116): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#6 /home/########/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#7 /home/########/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#8 /home/########/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/########/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#10 /home/########/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

I presume this means we no longer have access to the file storage that my cloud hosted package had access to, so would it be possible to have a backup of everything that was on that AWS storage server relating to my packages?

Thanks.