Installation problem

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

44 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

You can configure your community guidelines, privacy policy, and Registration Terms & Rules from:

ACP > System > Settings > Terms & Privacy Policy

Yeah, I know, the problem is it saves on my old server and now I only have access to the database and folder. 
The question is, where is located the save where containing the text.

Sorry if it was not clear. 

Please note...  this is NOT supported by IPS.  It's not recommended to play/touch the database directly.  If you break something or you do something wrong, it's on you.  Do not try this at home.  Actual results may vary and are not guaranteed.  (Anything else I'm missing for a legal disclaimer?!)

Look in the table core_sys_lang_words. core

Specifically word_key guidelines_value, reg_rules_value, and privacy_text_value._sys_lang

_wordscore_sys_lang_words

Edited by Randy Calvert

Thank you , i got it 
And i really like your own disclaimer ^^ 

But for the problem of reading the .htaccess , any idea ? 

i double if the website have access to it and yes ,  it can read/write/modify it ,  the extension of the file is good too. 

So i dont know if you have a idea of what other can causing this ?

On 8/13/2022 at 5:17 PM, D-Trox said:

The only thing is with the rewrite URLs , i have put the file and is really .htaccess but ACP still says it dont see it or not seems to work. 

Regarding this, you will want to ensure you're running Apache (still 🙂 ) and mod_rewrite is enabled. Please contact your hosting provider or server administrator if you are unsure about this.