Cannot View Members in ACP

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I'm not sure if this is related to my recent issues with the ACP or not, but since that problem was fixed, I now cannot view members within the ACP. If I go to the member list and click on any of the names, I receive the following error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Lang::recordWord() (0)
#0 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Databases.php(877): IPS\cms\_Databases->recordWord(1)
#1 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Databases.php(269): IPS\cms\_Databases->preLoadWords()
#2 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Databases.php(214): IPS\cms\_Databases::constructFromData(Array)
#3 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/cms/extensions/core/ContentRouter/Records.php(41): IPS\cms\_Databases::databases()
#4 /home/bzpower/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(810): IPS\cms\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Records->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/cms/Application.php(296): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, true)
#6 /home/bzpower/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(308): IPS\cms\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, true)
#7 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/MemberACPProfileBlocks/ContentStatistics.php(56): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter')
#8 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/core/sources/MemberACPProfile/MainTab.php(100): IPS\core\extensions\core\MemberACPProfileBlocks\_ContentStatistics->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#9 /home/bzpower/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1243): IPS\core\MemberACPProfile\_MainTab->output()
#10 /home/bzpower/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->view()
#11 /home/bzpower/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /home/bzpower/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

The error also occurs if I search for a member in the ACP search bar and click on their name from there.