Solved - i'm blind

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please dont edit posts out, but instead post what you found. Others may have been waiting to see what the solution was 🙂 

Well, I just tried to put a thumbnail for a "New product", was simply in the product edit, store settings, store display - image 😛

By the way, do you know if there is a way to add custom product stock ? I mean, for virtual product to sell keys unique key per user to use my program so once the customer completed the purchase the unique key will be delivered to his mail/order manager? Any application/plugins ? I don't see the option to add key one by one and to sell them ^^

Edited by AbsoluteSolution

32 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Our Commerce application does not allow the use a pre-determined keys as it generates them for you.

With that said, I believe this third party application handles pre-determined keys. You would need to ask the author any questions or for further support on it.

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

On 6/24/2022 at 10:57 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please dont edit posts out, but instead post what you found. Others may have been waiting to see what the solution was 🙂 

I agree. That's really a bummer when you try to read a Q&A type thread and the "Q" part has been edited out so that the thread no longer makes sense.