Text box problem

Go to solution Solved by D-Trox,

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

There are a few issues I see here. Tasks arent running, gmp extension not installed. But your issue is very likely to be permissions on the uploads folder or one of its subfolders. These must be fully writable. Your biggest issue here is that you are using IIS, so there is very limited support we can provide. We would advise on using an apache based environment

@D-Trox

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

But your issue is very likely to be permissions on the uploads folder or one of its subfolders. These must be fully writable. Your biggest issue here is that you are using IIS

I also use IIS and I do not have the problem. Here is my IIS setup:

Could contain: File, Text, Word, Page, Webpage, Number, Symbol, Menu

IUSR (Modify) + IIS_IUSRS (Read & execute) assigned for the top folder and all subfolders (so including also uploads and all items inside).

i try to put administrator user and it doing the same thing. so i dont think it was the access 

What it can be other than that ?

5 hours ago, Luuuk said:

@D-Trox

I also use IIS and I do not have the problem. Here is my IIS setup:

Could contain: File, Text, Word, Page, Webpage, Number, Symbol, Menu

IUSR (Modify) + IIS_IUSRS (Read & execute) assigned for the top folder and all subfolders (so including also uploads and all items inside).

What server are you using ? 2019 ?

19 minutes ago, D-Trox said:

What server are you using ? 2019 ?

Yes.

18 minutes ago, D-Trox said:

i try to put administrator user and it doing the same thing. so i dont think it was the access 

Do I understand correctly that you assigned there Administrator (the default Windows account used to log in)? If that is the case it won't work. In this context it must be a set of IUSR (Modify) + IIS_IUSRS (Read & execute). If one of those are missing you will experience various permission issues.