Error: Call to a member function rfc3339() on null (0)

I looked at my log and I get 6 to 10 "Error: Call to a member function rfc3339() on null (0)" a day. Any idea what they are? Here's the latest one: 

Error: Call to a member function rfc3339() on null (0)
#0 /home/logicpro/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/MemberSync/System.php(410): IPS\_Member->apiOutput()
#1 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(4029): IPS\core\extensions\core\MemberSync\_System->onProfileUpdate()
#2 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(417): IPS\_Member->memberSync()
#3 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(61): IPS\_Member->save()
#4 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(1140): IPS\_DateTime::ts()
#5 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(335): IPS\_Member->get_joined()
#6 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(294): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get()
#7 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(175): IPS\_Session->regenerateCsrfKey()
#8 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(97): IPS\_Session->init()
#9 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(412): IPS\_Session::i()
#10 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(307): IPS\_Theme::currentThemeId()
#11 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(54): IPS\_Theme::i()
#12 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(823): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseCss()
#13 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss()
#14 /home/logicpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#15 /home/logicpro/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#16 {main}

1 hour ago, Jamynee said:

It's the default Invision theme with a few visual customizations. 

Are those visual customizations done in templates? If so, please switch to an unmodified theme so that you can test again.

Additionally, please disable any third party applications/plugins to verify these are not related.

If you're still having issues after the above, please add your credentials on file:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Thank you Jim!

Yes there are some changes in the templates. 

I will try what you suggested (apps/plug-ins disabled and unmodified theme).

30 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

I'm updating the details, should I create a new admin account for that or just put in my own log in information there? 

Also what is "Admin CP .htaccess"?

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Jamynee said:

I'm updating the details, should I create a new admin account for that or just put in my own log in information there? 

We just need an unrestricted administrator account so whatever is easier for you.

6 minutes ago, Jamynee said:

Also what is "Admin CP .htaccess"?

Took a look at your community and you do not have one in place so no need to worry.