Zapier Issues

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• 8 months later...

I have this same issue. I uploaded the .htaccess file (although I don't use apache), but nothing changes.

#3C414/1

Zapier needs to use the REST API to communicate with your community, but there is currently an issue with your REST API setup. Visit the REST & OAuth page to learn more and fix this issue.

Zapier needs to use the REST API to communicate with your community, but there is currently an issue with your REST API setup. Visit the <a href='THIS LINK>REST & OAuth</a> page to learn more and fix this issue.

6 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

I have this same issue. I uploaded the .htaccess file (although I don't use apache), but nothing changes.

If you do not use Apache, you would need to convert what is provided in the .htaccess to whatever server you do use. I'm afraid, we only support Apache at this time.

Just now, Jim M said:

If you do not use Apache, you would need to convert what is provided in the .htaccess to whatever server you do use. I'm afraid, we only support Apache at this time.

Ah. I need to convert it to work with the worlds most popular web server :~)

If anyone else uses nginx and wants to know how to do this. Convert the htaccess file then add the converted text in the site configuration file. 

The following can be added to the server block, usually located in /etc/nginx/sites-available/yourserver.conf

Then restart nginx

location /api/ {
  if (!-e $request_filename){
    rewrite ^/api/(.*)$ /api/index.php;
  }
}