Community digest email

Hi,

our members reporting about issue with this email, let as example, a member following 6 forums, when he get email notify, he get about new contents that add to the 3 forums, and the rest as link "see all", before it show in the email the all new contents from the 6 forums he following.

Any settings I should do for this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hi Jim,

Sorry about my not clear post, let me explain more:

Let say, I following 6 forums and my notify settings to get email for new contents that have new posts/thread in these forums.

Before, the member get "Community digest email" for the news contents he notify for, as example above, as 6 forums.

Before, the member received email with all new posts/threads in that 6 forums he is "Followed Content".

Now, let say the 6 forums got new contents but the email only include 3 forums, not all the 6 forums that have new contents, with link in the email to click on "see all" and that will take him to the forum to see.

Are they any settings I miss about this, so the Community digest email send all the new contents as before?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply.

The username:

justinrh

The link post is:
community/index.php?/topic/107729-emby-forum-digest-e-mails/

I ask him to send me the email he got, as soon he provide that, I will send as PM to the user login to my site as you know it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Looking at that members settings, they are Receiving a daily digest only for 5 forums, not 6. The 6th is set to weekly digest so would be in a different email.

One thing I noted from your messages above is "topics/posts". You would get notifications only for new topics, not new posts. Which may be what is causing confusion there. If there were only topics for 3, then thats all they would see. Please could you check this first of all?

7 hours ago, abobader said:

Hi @Marc Stridgen 

Sorry that was error type from the user, he only following forum.

He told me he will wait till tomorrow to test again and report back, then I will update here, thanks for looking to this.

Regards,

No problem at all. We do often find with items like these that the user has simply not selected what they think they have selected 🙂