OutOfRangeException

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

All 3rd Party applications are disabled and yet I'm getting this error when trying to enter my club labeled Tech.  Any help is appreciated. I am running the latest version of IPS and increased memory from 128M to 512M in case it was a memory issue.  I'm not sure what else I should look at.  No customization on the theme that I'm aware of.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /eventguyz.net/system/Application/Application.php(236): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('IPS', 'app_directory', NULL)
#1 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1350): IPS\_Application::load('IPS')
#2 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1893): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#3 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(2033): IPS\Member\_Club->tabs()
#4 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(130): IPS\Member\_Club->firstTab()
#5 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->manage()
#6 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#8 /eventguyz.net/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Not sure if it helps but the BACKTRACE from the system logs is:

#0 /eventguyz.net/init.php(1015): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

I don't know what this means.

I cleared System Cache..  no difference at all

You can click on this to get to the club (which is closed)

https://eventguyz.net/clubs/14-tech/

I tried to change the club to open for easier troubleshooting and when I went to the club in ACP and tried to change to Open I get a similar error

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /eventguyz.net/system/Application/Application.php(236): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('IPS', 'app_directory', NULL)
#1 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1350): IPS\_Application::load('IPS')
#2 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(708): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#3 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(234): IPS\Member\_Club->form(true)
#4 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->edit()
#5 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->execute()
#7 /eventguyz.net/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Any help is appreciated since I'm at a loss at what to do next.

Could you please go to your Client Area and download a fresh set of files then extract these to your local computer. Afterwards, please upload a full set of files to your server, overwriting what is there.

If you're still having this issue, please update your access details on file to ensure everything if for your Invision Community installation.

4 hours ago, Daniel F said:

This was an issue caused by a 3rd party app. Probably Quizzes or another app/plugin which modified and broke the club nodes mapping.

I have fixed this for you:)

Thank You.  I do appreciate it and I see I am back in business.  Surprised that disabling the 3rd Party apps didn't correct the issue.

1 hour ago, DJ ZAh said:

Thank You.  I do appreciate it and I see I am back in business.  Surprised that disabling the 3rd Party apps didn't correct the issue.

There are times in which items can cause issues even when disabled. We do try to prevent that as much as possible, but with a very large number of possibilities, there will always be items which slip through the net