Features gone since UPGRADE

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

• Solution

It sounds like you don’t have a full upgrade package. Not being able to reply to posts sounds like a JS might be missing. 

Try downloading a full copy from the client area and uploading them. If the updater did. It run, hit yourdomain.com/admin/upgrade and see if it wants to do anything extra. 

Once that completes, clear your system cache from the support section of the ACP

4 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

It sounds like you don’t have a full upgrade package. Not being able to reply to posts sounds like a JS might be missing. 

Try downloading a full copy from the client area and uploading them. If the updater did. It run, hit yourdomain.com/admin/upgrade and see if it wants to do anything extra. 

Once that completes, clear your system cache from the support section of the ACP

Sorry for being vague here but Where do I download from please? Upload what please?  What do you mean by yourdomain.com/admin/upgrade...our forum is .co.uk? Thanks

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hi John, I've moved this to a ticket so a member of our team can pick this up with you and work on a resolution.

Got a message asking to give permissions... ...do I give a new log in name  so they can access ..How can we do this if we cannot access or admin panel ?

or do I give them my own log in details ?

<image removed for security>

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you cannot access the ACP, then just give the techs your ACP log in, you can always reset the password afterwards.

I gave them my own log in details..thanks for your help, let you know how it goes. I did not put in the URL though ???   Simply because when i click on admin portal nothing happens, hope they get in with what i have sent

Edited by John McKee