All pages showing as "home page" under Analytics

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

So I've had IC for awhile now and Its been annoying me for awhile under my Google Analytics all my pages display as "home page"

image.png.7e2766dbb0843494767443d8323ad79b.png

And they also do under the pages themself, How or whats causing them to stay as homepage? Not the title of the page their currently on.

image.png.a55ad42d765f2352555c6d1b9ce0b2d9.png

Default IPS Theme also does this.

Edited by MinerSpark

Please dont bump topics. We would only address urgent issues over a weekend period. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:49 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please dont bump topics. We would only address urgent issues over a weekend period. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

they've been updated, Not used to the forums yet as a term of support 👍