Gift card voucher code

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• Solution

There isnt really any way of doing this, unfortunately. You could search for invoices with gift card in the title, which would give you the people who have purchased the gift card, and then go to their account in the ACP to get the gift card number. That would be the only way at present.

Do feel free to add this as a suggestion if its something you wish to see appear in the future

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There isnt really any way of doing this, unfortunately. You could search for invoices with gift card in the title, which would give you the people who have purchased the gift card, and then go to their account in the ACP to get the gift card number. That would be the only way at present.

Do feel free to add this as a suggestion if its something you wish to see appear in the future

Whoever has design this, need an exemplary award tbh and you expect customers to buy steering, tires and headlight as a feature request additionally while buying a car.🤣

Tried your way and still cant see the voucher to verify.

Sadly customer has no email, which we tried to trace back to invoice as this gift card is almost a year old.

image.png.5bf9e71eaa5c17f62bbaec030401b84f.png

2 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Whoever has design this, need an exemplary award tbh and you expect customers to buy steering, tires and headlight as a feature request additionally while buying a car.🤣

Tried your way and still cant see the voucher to verify.

Sadly customer has no email, which we tried to trace back to invoice as this gift card is almost a year old.

image.png.5bf9e71eaa5c17f62bbaec030401b84f.png

It has actually been this way for a very long time. Of course there will always be items overlooked that people would like to see added. Thats why the suggestion section is there. You do however have the steering, tires and headlights. What you dont have is a list of those items, as the handbook seems to have been overlooked. 😉 

1 minute ago, Gauravk said:

IPS is always right. Thanks Marc

Actually not at all. Another reason we have the suggestions area there. The counter example there was simply to show I had a differing opinion there, as people do have. The feature has been there for actually a very long time, and personally have seen the suggestion this should be present only once from yourself. Thats not to say it hasnt come up from others before, and isnt to say its not a good idea. Nor is it is to say its not something that should have probably been there originally. But stating as much without a suggestion is just an opinion, and will not change anything. I was simply giving you a means by which you can request this is added. 

4 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

I never asked for handbook.

All I want is means to validated this voucher code: 1230X36258X3H98GUOJ56. That's it.

I apologise if it was a bad analogy. I cant however give you more than what is in the product at present. You can get to voucher codes only in the manner I described originally. Though the users purchase.

13 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

And that's what I shared above screengrab from users purchase area and still it doesn't show any voucher code.

This is in the admin CP from the purchase, not from the front end. So go to the user in the ACP. On customer view, you will see the active gift card purchase. Click the view icon there and you will see the code under the amount