Canceling products & support

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I can certainly from both Downloads and Priority Support from your license. However, please be advised that if I do remove Downloads and at a later date you wish to use it again, you will have to pay the full price.

Please confirm that you wish to move forward and I can perform that.

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

I can certainly from both Downloads and Priority Support from your license. However, please be advised that if I do remove Downloads and at a later date you wish to use it again, you will have to pay the full price.

Please confirm that you wish to move forward and I can perform that.

What is the current full price and renewal?

Priority Support is no longer valid, correct?

48 minutes ago, David.. said:

What is the current full price and renewal?

Priority Support is no longer valid, correct?

The Downloads module is $100, and then $15 every 6 months.  

Priority Support is still a valid offering.  It's description is:

Priority Support adds email support with your license. That includes same-business-day response time and software upgrades performed by us. 

If you don't have Priority Support, you simply need to post in this forum for assistance instead of reaching out via email.  Priority Support also gives you that same business day response time, but again here on the forums that generally happens as well.  So it depends on what you need and what makes sense for you if you want that extra level of access or if you don't want others seeing what questions you might be asking, etc.