Facebook login instructions are outdated

Just a sidenote, but I find the Review process facebook has - is a little unprofessional.

One thing is that they register a three different accounts on my site (plus the testuser I made), another is that they don't say that the review process is completed. On my site the "facebook testuser" has an ip in Singapore from a Amazon IP. Same as the three other new users just registering. 

I think several members there are testing my settings. One is complaining about my Privacy Policy settings. I had to put in some text about how members could be deleted. 

15 hours ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

Just a sidenote, but I find the Review process facebook has - is a little unprofessional.

One thing is that they register a three different accounts on my site (plus the testuser I made), another is that they don't say that the review process is completed. On my site the "facebook testuser" has an ip in Singapore from a Amazon IP. Same as the three other new users just registering. 

I think several members there are testing my settings. One is complaining about my Privacy Policy settings. I had to put in some text about how members could be deleted. 

Not something we have control over unfortunately. Wish we did 😄