Admin Error

Nym
Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

So I have had this error appear on my Admin CP page and can not find what's causing it.

image.thumb.png.8118dc4ad35a19890171ed4c4eceb5cb.png

Any help would be appreciated, since i just noticed I can no longer contact Invision Support anymore...and have to post this error here...

image.thumb.png.f54f8d5d95e48a8bd180ce755c5f4fa2.png

Strange this site error occurred basically 10days ago when my support package expired......and when try to purchase support package, nothing happens!!

I look forward to any Advice from the community 🙂

• Solution

You're core_sessions mySQL table is crashed.  You need to repair it using something like phpMyAdmin )or contact your host for assistance).   Once it's repaired, it should start working again. 

And this is the correct spot to post for help.  While you're welcome to purchase email support, posting here in many cases can be faster and allow for more assistance.  If it's something private, just say so and an IPS staff member can open a ticket on your behalf.  In the mean time, people like me (just another customer) can offer help for things as well that don't require us playing around in your instance.  

Edited by Randy Calvert

16 hours ago, Nym said:

So I have had this error appear on my Admin CP page and can not find what's causing it.

image.thumb.png.8118dc4ad35a19890171ed4c4eceb5cb.png

Any help would be appreciated, since i just noticed I can no longer contact Invision Support anymore...and have to post this error here...

image.thumb.png.f54f8d5d95e48a8bd180ce755c5f4fa2.png

Strange this site error occurred basically 10days ago when my support package expired......and when try to purchase support package, nothing happens!!

I look forward to any Advice from the community 🙂

As Randy mentioned, your table has crashed. You will want to contact your hosting provider or server administrator to investigate the crash and repair the table.

You should have received an email a while back detailing that support will be moving from tickets to our community. This forum is fully staffed and operational as our tickets would be. We have the ability to address all the same issues that fall under support as we did prior. If there is anything that is private in nature, you can either blur it out or detail it in another way (i.e. if you do not want to provide Display Names of users, provide user IDs) or we may convert it to a ticket. We have found a very high percentage of issues can be resolved without ever needing that information. This way, not only can you get help faster from fellow clients but you can also search previous topics that have been opened and more often than not your question is answered.

A support package is only if you want our priority support (a reply within 24 hours) which will put you at the top of our list and enable email support. If you do want to purchase it and having difficulties, could you please further elaborate the issue you're having when purchasing?

hi team

thank you for your quick responce.

I have sent your advice to my provider and await their feedback 🙂

As for the Invision paid support, I clicked the hyperlink in the picture below and the Browser sits there thinking and not redirecting.

Is there a direct link you can send me here to the paid support section?

image.png.db1486b41fc39da5053ab061d45c009d.png