(NE) Translate

Thank you - my suspicion is that there is an issue with that table in that it either no longer exists, or it is corrupt in some way. It is the location where any translations performed are cached for later use - if a translation works, it stores it in there. But if it fails to store it due to a problem with the table, then it will fail out with the translation.

And when you edit a post, those cached items are removed so that the translations are not out of date - hence this:

#0 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\neapptranslate\_NeappTranslate::cacheBuster()

Edited by Nathan Explosion

Thanks - so just need you to advise on the following now:

1. Can you open that table without issues? (this means access it, and view the content of it.
  2. Enable the app again, and then go to this location on your site
    • /admin/?app=neapptranslate&module=neapptranslate&controller=netranstranslations
    • Any errors accessing that page?

If you want to give my account ACP access, I can take a closer look myself.

I can acces the indexes but not columns( loading, but not opening any window or files) 

after going to location on my web as you stated, I can access  translation logs . Pls check messages with more info and ignore the first img as the application was disabled while visiting link  

If you've sent me a PM, I haven't received it - if you've sent them on the PM you started earlier, I did indicate on there that I was going to delete the conversation.

Anyway...this is likely the easiest way forward for me here...

17 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

If you want to give my account ACP access, I can take a closer look myself.

v.1.4.1 is currently pending approval

FIXES

• Fixed issue where not having Pages installed (either never had it, or have removed it from the installation) will cause translation functionality to break

NEW

• tested and compatible with Invision Community Suite 4.7

Important: please note that as we are no longer able to mark resources in the MarketPlace as compatible with multiple versions of Invision Community Suite, this update as well as any future updates can only be installed if you have upgraded to Invision Community Suite 4.7

It's as it says in the message - there is an error in the response from the 

View the application's error logs, to see the the error that was logged - it's there for that reason, and should provide what the response was for the request, assuming the response wasn't null.

And all those settings you provide - all that tells me is where you have chosen to put the button on the front-end. It tells me nothing about which API you are using, what languages you've chosen for display, etc.

Start with the bolded item above, and we go from there.

Recently try to use it again, app already updated, and reproduce the sam error message 

View error information

{"error":{"code":403,"message":"User Rate Limit Exceeded","errors":[{"message":"User Rate Limit Exceeded","domain":"usageLimits","reason":"userRateLimitExceeded"}]}}

Could contain: Text, Page, Menu

27 minutes ago, kmk said:

app already updated

No, it isn't...you are running v1.4.0 and the most recent release is v1.4.1

27 minutes ago, kmk said:

...and reproduce the sam error message 

And there's the problem:

{"error":{"code":403,"message":"User Rate Limit Exceeded","errors":[{"message":"User Rate Limit Exceeded","domain":"usageLimits","reason":"userRateLimitExceeded"}]}}

You've exceeded Googles usage limits, likely over the allowed quota that Google has provided to you - this is not an issue with the app, and you should investigate this yourself via your Google Developer Console.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming back to this one - the reason the above isn't working in this situation is because the page/database is not using the suite wrapper, and therefore the required javascript elements aren't being loaded to handle the menu requests.

First time this situation has come up so requires a bit of thinking about. Progress can be followed at https://www.ynwa.tv/topic/163845-pages-add-support-for-pages-which-do-not-use-suite-wrapper/