Created Categories doesnt Show in Forum.

Xidir
Go to solution Solved by Xidir,

The screen capture tool is not working but from what you are describing, it sounds like permissions were not set for your member group. You will want to read the following Guide about permissions: 

Please ensure that the forum in questions permissions have been properly set for all groups in question. Additionally, you will want to ensure that any parent forums have been set too.

i re-uploaded the pictures. now it will works.

please check up

20 minutes ago, Jim M said:

The screen capture tool is not working but from what you are describing, it sounds like permissions were not set for your member group. You will want to read the following Guide about permissions: 

Please ensure that the forum in questions permissions have been properly set for all groups in question. Additionally, you will want to ensure that any parent forums have been set too.

2.jpg

3.jpg

29 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You will want to check member permissions 🙂 

13 hours ago, Ferhat Mert Kaya said:

Hello, I have the following problem.

When I create a category in the ACP and sub-forums below it, you only see it in the ACP but not in the forum itself.

Screenshots below.

ACP: https://prnt.sc/20sxcw5

Forums View: https://prnt.sc/20sxer5

best regards

This is probably very stupid on my part but did you copy and paste the name or title of the category from a web page?