Setting Up Tags to show in Alphabetical Order

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi All -  I am setting up a closed tag system where I will preset the tags that I user can use when making a post. I noticed that the tags will appear on the front end in the order that I ut them in on on the backend during the setup. Is there a way where I can have tags show up in alpha order (on the front end) when the user goes to select a tag, or will the only way I can have them appear in alpha order is if I insert them that way during set up (back-end)? 

As I add tags over time, I am hoping I don't have to manually put them in alpha order, so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks!

On 11/11/2021 at 9:35 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

They would show up in the order in which you have put them in topic. There is no way in which to get them to show up alphabetically at present

Isn't a best opportunity to decide improve it? Or say it will be added for next update? 

9 hours ago, kmk said:

Isn't a best opportunity to decide improve it? Or say it will be added for next update? 

We cannot make decicions to make wholesale changes on large parts of the product as part of a response to a support ticket. These are things that need to be decided on internally if we are changing anything, then specced out, developers assigned, developed, changed, and added to a release.