upload_error

Hi Guys, I have one user who can't upload images. When he tries, I see a system error in the log. I really wish it gave me the file type he was trying to upload. 

Question: Does anyone know what could cause this error?

DomainException::4

upload_error

#0 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/File/File.php(393): IPS\_File::validateUpload()
#1 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Helpers/Form/Upload.php(748): IPS\_File::createFromUploads()
#2 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Helpers/Form/Upload.php(305): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Upload->processUploads()
#3 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Helpers/Form/Editor.php(687): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Upload->__construct()
#4 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Helpers/Form/Editor.php(168): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->getUploader()
#5 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Content/Item.php(4712): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct()
#6 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Content/Item.php(4508): IPS\Content\_Item->commentFormElements()
#7 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(5182): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#8 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic()
#9 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#10 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#11 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#13 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#14 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\ignoretopics_hook_topicController->execute()
#15 /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

2 hours ago, Chris027 said:

This user still has the same issue when the plug-in is disabled. 

I just tested and I'm able, as a regular user, to attach in a ignored topic and topics not ignored.

There's an entry in the logs but it is from yesterday (15 hours ago).

Let me know if you or IPS support needs something from me. 👍

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you let us know who the user is? Also please ensure all access details on file are up to date

This is the user reporting it - https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/7577-album-of-the-evening/?do=findComment&comment=1164119

access details are updated. 

The system log shows plenty of his attempt. 

228448616_ScreenShot2021-10-21at9_33_56AM.thumb.png.7a5a474c730de78e14d4a6fb94fdd9a1.png