Support tickets have disappeared

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• Solution

Tickets are not stored in your client area any longer. If you wish to keep a copy of these, you would need to keep a copy on your emails, of which are sent with each response.

With regards starting a ticket, you can still do this by selecting your license then selecting Create Request on that page. However we would encourage the use of this forum you have just posted in, which is fully staffed

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Tickets are not stored in your client area any longer. If you wish to keep a copy of these, you would need to keep a copy on your emails, of which are sent with each response.

With regards starting a ticket, you can still do this by selecting your license then selecting Create Request on that page. However we would encourage the use of this forum you have just posted in, which is fully staffed

Hi Marc

Thank you for your fast response

The problem with doing it here is that some are somewhat private TBH.

Where do I find the "click on license" you mention?

When did these stop? I was using them a few days ago.

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This was changed over a week ago. 

When you log into the client you will see your purchases under the "manage purchases" tab. Click on "manage this purchase" and you will see it at the top of that page

Thanks I found it but that seems to just send an email.

Has the "live chat" support ended?

Edited by Ihia

Just now, Ihia said:

Thanks I found it but that seems to just send an email.

Has the :live chat" support ended?

If you are referring to the bubble there, while we do tend to be quite quick on support, its not live chat. It does the very same thing and adds a ticket as the form you are filling in there. 

Have to admit, I'm quite happy to know you felt it was live 🙂 Means we are responding fast enough

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are referring to the bubble there, while we do tend to be quite quick on support, its not live chat. It does the very same thing and adds a ticket as the form you are filling in there. 

Have to admit, I'm quite happy to know you felt it was live 🙂 Means we are responding fast enough

Yes I was referring to the bubble thing - that has gone. is that correct? It has just vanished completely