Username glow for groups

There is not such a feature built in as such, however you can add group formatting in html, so you could add whatever you needed in there. To do this you would edit your gropu, then select "Use HTML" next to the group formatting item, and add your code as needed

Note  you may also then want to go to Members->Member Settings->Profiles->Profile settings, and switch to 'Global' for the Group formatting setting there.

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There is not such a feature built in as such, however you can add group formatting in html, so you could add whatever you needed in there. To do this you would edit your gropu, then select "Use HTML" next to the group formatting item, and add your code as needed

Note  you may also then want to go to Members->Member Settings->Profiles->Profile settings, and switch to 'Global' for the Group formatting setting there.

wouldnt i need css to add the glow, i wonder is is possible to add the css in the html tag to get it to work, also it just adds group formatting and doesnt work for usernames when i goto user profiles. is that a bug or ?

11 hours ago, NightOwlHacks984 said:

this is sparkle effect not glow effect but i think its a push in the right direction

The sparking is just a .png image. The glow is still there, you adjust the css to make the glow/shadow bigger (to your liking).

7 hours ago, Dean_ said:

The sparking is just a .png image. The glow is still there, you adjust the css to make the glow/shadow bigger (to your liking).

yes i figured it out with your help thank you! it uses the same method to add any styling to the group. it just doesnt work for members names on there profile page for some reason.

On 9/6/2021 at 10:41 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

5 hours ago, NightOwlHacks984 said:

yes i figured it out with your help thank you! it uses the same method to add any styling to the group. it just doesnt work for members names on there profile page for some reason.

Be sure to enable this too.