Date format in Calendar date picker

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

Dates show in my community as configured (DD. MONTH YYYY). However, dates in the date picker of the calendar app are displayed in this format:
image.png.7e65e08c69b9093dab87fd66a8e9e828.png 

Is there a way to make dates appear in the same format as elsewhere, e.g. 29/08/2021 ?
Thanks for any pointer.

Thanks for this hint. Yes, I've tried that and it works on dates that are displayed within the calendar app. But it does not have an effect on the date display when choosing a date from the picker. The picker itself (dropdown) is perfectly fine. It's the display of the date in the frame of the picker (suggested start date) - as shown above - that is still shown like MM/DD/YYYY.

There it would be nice if it could also be set so as to show as DD/MM/YYYY. But I guess this setting is somewhere hardcoded?

• Solution
2 hours ago, evcom said:

Thanks for this hint. Yes, I've tried that and it works on dates that are displayed within the calendar app. But it does not have an effect on the date display when choosing a date from the picker. The picker itself (dropdown) is perfectly fine. It's the display of the date in the frame of the picker (suggested start date) - as shown above - that is still shown like MM/DD/YYYY.

There it would be nice if it could also be set so as to show as DD/MM/YYYY. But I guess this setting is somewhere hardcoded?

Unfortunately, this is controlled by your browser, the browser language settings and in some cases, your OS locale settings. It isn't something we have any control over.