Wiki Markup for Pages: Support

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 12:54 PM, KVentz said:

Looks like this is the app I really need for! But... "This file is not currently available for purchase". 😞

@Eudemon is there any chance to purchase it? 🙂

unfortunately even file is up to date with latest major minor version, due to IPS policy because i don't have active license they won't allow it to be purchase on marketplace

I have put it up on my own site which you can purchase here https://turboduck.net/files/file/481-wiki-markup-for-pages/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 8:47 AM, zelgadis said:

Hello,

is there a way to translate "contents"?

image.png.be2898ecf23a92f90f379ca52b22d3d3.png

new version update have been added to my site that added language support for this, just search in translation for "wiki_content" and replace to your language

for those purchased in IPS unfortunately IPS won't allow me to upload new version without an active license

• 2 months later...

Just purchased this, seems interesting for the Wiki-style links (although Table of Contents and Headers are currently being served on my installation with the FXPages app, so this isn't entirely necessary for me).

Is there a documentation of the full list of wiki markups allowed on here, and how to use them?

I'm trying to use 'Category' and 'subpage' markups, and it doesn't seem to register anything. I'm also trying to build template pages for infoboxes (as detailed in the store page image for your plugin there) and I'm having some trouble getting it all to work.

Edited by Dreadknux
On 4/13/2022 at 6:45 AM, Dreadknux said:

Just purchased this, seems interesting for the Wiki-style links (although Table of Contents and Headers are currently being served on my installation with the FXPages app, so this isn't entirely necessary for me).

Is there a documentation of the full list of wiki markups allowed on here, and how to use them?

I'm trying to use 'Category' and 'subpage' markups, and it doesn't seem to register anything. I'm also trying to build template pages for infoboxes (as detailed in the store page image for your plugin there) and I'm having some trouble getting it all to work.

not all wiki markups are supported, but the ones you see on the demo page are

in the future i might consider completely re-do this to support all markups

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...